Thursday, October 12, 2006

Worst Date Ever

OK, my wife digs ABBA...so this is my tribute to ABBA...


Proctor: Wow! You look great!

Abigail: Thank you. You too. I love that wide collar.

Proctor: Oh yeah. I dig the accent. Swedish?

Abigail: Yeah.

Proctor: Well, I've never done this before. I've dated a few women simultaneously but usually not with...

Abigail: ..them knowing about it?

Proctor: Right. Speaking of...where is your, um, friend.

Abigail: Inga had to freshen up.

Proctor: Yeah well, needless to say your ad got my attention, 2 girls for the price of 1.

Abigail: We're liberated we can share.

Proctor: Well, if she looks like you...

Abigail: People say I get my looks from her.

Proctor: Huh? What's that?

Abigail: Here she is...mom, meet our new boyfriend...where'd he go?

No comments: